INVERTER SUPPLIER REGISTRATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION OF STRATEGIC PARTNER FOR INVERTER SUPPLIER
- The listing for a Registered Solar Installation Services company is subject to the Terms and Conditions as well as the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct that must be complied with.
- GSPARX target for Solar PV for self-consumption / self-generation projects in Malaysia are as follow:
- Year 2020 - 125MW
- By Year 2025 - 1500MW
- Accordingly, based on our target above, we kindly invite your firm to submit a comprehensive proposal with the good terms and condition to act as our strategic partner for Inverter supplier in developing Solar PV for self-consumption / self-generation projects in Malaysia.
- Applications must be made online through the GSPARX portal at www.gsparx.com.my and applicants must submit supporting documents only through this portal.
- Application is subject to GSPARX approval. GSPARX will only process the application upon receipt of the application form along with the supporting documents.
- GSPARX reserves the right to approve or reject the application for listing and the decision made by GSPARX is definitive. GSPARX also reserves the right to remove any of the listed Supplier that also listed in the directory in the following circumstances:
- GSPARX finds that the information provided is false, inaccurate, and incomplete and / or is in doubt;
- GSPARX has received any complaints regarding misconduct of the Registered Supplier; or
- GSPARX considers the need for or appropriate of the listed Supplier to be removed from the list in order to protect the interests of the parties who will use the services of the listed company.
- The GSPARX decision regarding the listing of the Supplier listed in the directory is definitive and any appeals will not be entertained.
- GSPARX is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in the listings / directories or any damage / loss to any party arising in connection with the listings in this directory. The information provided in this directory also cannot be construed as GSPARX recognizing and recommending the services of the Supplier.